2019-04-22 15:45 供稿单位: 188bet怎么样 原创作者:vince教师
1. According to paragraph 6, why might the puzzling questions about the paintings never be answered?
2. According to paragraph 2, sculptors in the Italian Renaissance stopped using cannonballs in bronze statues of horses because
3. According to the passage, which of the following is one of the reasons that tunas are in constant motion?
4. According to paragraph 5, which of the following is a factor responsible for the greater air turbulence in urban environments?
经过why, because, reasons, response for这些词（短语），可以确认原文中会有相应的因果逻辑句（群）的表述。接下来咱们只需求从原文中找出因句果逻辑表述的句（群），经过剖析逻辑接受目标，匹配选项找出正确答案。
The burning of fuel, such as by cars, is not the only source of this increased heat. Two other factors contribute to the higher overall temperature in cities. The first is the heat capacity of the materials that constitute the city, which is typically dominated by concrete and asphalt. During the day, heat from the Sun can be conducted into these materials and stored—to be released at night. But in the countryside materials have a significantly lower heat capacity because a vegetative blanket prevents heat from easily flowing into and out of the ground. The second factor is that radiant heat coming into the city from the Sun is trapped in two ways: (1) by a continuing series of reflection among the numerous vertical surfaces that buildings present and (2) by the dust dome, the cloudlike layer of polluted air that most cities produce. Shortwave radiation from the Sun passes through the pollution dome more easily than outgoing longwave radiation does; the latter is absorbed by the gaseous pollutants of the dome and reradiated back to the urban surface.
5. According to paragraph 3, why do materials in the countryside have a lower heat capacity than materials in cities do?
○ The countryside in the Sun is the only important source of heat.
○ Construction materials in the city are not as good at keeping buildings warm as they are in the countryside.
○ In the countryside the solar heat that flows into the ground flows out again quickly.
○ Countryside vegetation prevents heat from being trapped in the ground.
榜首处“Two other factors contribute to the higher overall temperature in cities.”
第二处“But in the countryside materials have a significantly lower heat capacity because a vegetative blanket prevents heat from easily flowing into and out of the ground.”
细节题圈套中有一种叫做偷换概念，需求考生们细心审题，题干问的是“why do materials in the countryside have a lower heat capacity than materials in cities do?
榜首处表达的是“the higher overall temperature in cities”的原因，显着不是咱们要找的答案；
第二处说的是“in the countryside materials have a significantly lower heat capacity”，很显着答案在第二处，匹配选项答案是 D.
例2.（OG: Lascaux Cave Painting）Paragraph 6
Perhaps so much time has passed that there will never be satisfactory answers to the cave images, but their mystique only adds to their importance. Certainly a great art exists, and by its existence reveals that ancient human beings were not without intelligence, skill, and sensitivity.
11. According to paragraph 6, why might the puzzling questions about the paintings never be answered?
○ Keeping the paintings a mystery will increase their importance.
○ The artists hid their tools with great intelligence and skill.
○ Too many years have gone by since the images were painted.
○ Answering the questions is not very important to scholars.
这道细节题自身不难，可是出错率很高，许多学生挑选A，为什么？由于C选项和原文“but their mystique only adds to their importance.”表达的意思相同。
细节题选的是符合题干的选项，也便是问什么答什么。比方我问张三有多高？张三说我很帅，张三的确帅可是不是我要的答案。细节题中很具有迷惑性的选项叫“答非所问”，同学们一定要细心，回到本题，题干问“why might the puzzling questions about the paintings never be answered?”，题干给的是成果，让咱们找原因，扫读原文发现“Perhaps so much time has passed that there will never be satisfactory answers to the cave images，其间“that there will never be satisfactory answers to the cave images”表达的意思等于题干“the puzzling questions about the paintings never be answered”，很显着“so much time has passed”便是咱们找的答案，确认正确答案选C。
例3.(tpo7p1q7) Paragraph 4:
The time had come to formulate a hypothesis. The investigators theorized that about 20 million years ago, the Mediterranean was a broad seaway linked to the Atlantic by two narrow straits. Crustal movements closed the straits, and the landlocked Mediterranean began to evaporate. Increasing salinity caused by the evaporation resulted in the extermination of scores of invertebrate species. Only a few organisms especially tolerant of very salty conditions remained. As evaporation continued, the remaining brine (salt water) became so dense that the calcium sulfate of the hard layer was precipitated. In the central deeper part of the basin, the last of the brine evaporated to precipitate more soluble sodium chloride (salt). Later, under the weight of overlying sediments, this salt flowed plastically upward to form salt domes. Before this happened, however, the Mediterranean was a vast desert 3,000 meters deep. Then, about 5.5 million years ago came the deluge. As a result of crustal adjustments and faulting, the Strait of Gibraltar, where the Mediterranean now connects to the Atlantic, opened, and water cascaded spectacularly back into the Mediterranean. Turbulent waters tore into the hardened salt flats, broke them up, and ground them into the pebbles observed in the first sample taken by the Challenger. As the basin was refilled, normal marine organisms returned. Soon layer of oceanic ooze began to accumulate above the old hard layer.
7. According to paragraph 4, which of the following was responsible for the evaporation of the Mediterranean's waters?
○ the movements of earth's crust
○ the accumulation of sediment layers
○ changes in the water level of the Atlantic Ocean
○ changes in earth's temperature
经过题干中 “responsible for”确认调查的是因果逻辑，定位到本段第三句话，但语句前后并没有找到显着的因果逻辑词，然后持续通读往下读，发现怎样读都觉得没有正确答案一起又浪费了许多时刻。
在这儿，给咱们弥补一个不常见的因果逻辑的特殊表达，即and引导的两个语句也隐含因果逻辑联系。比方”He is too old and he can’t walk,”,细心领会其间的意思“他太老了and不能行走”，包含的便是因果逻辑联系。
回到本题“Crustal movements closed the straits, and the landlocked Mediterranean began to evaporate. ”（由于地壳运动关闭了海峡，被陆地围住的地中海也开端蒸腾。）假如咱们能识别到这层联系，很显着A便是正确选项。
显性：because(of), since, for, as, due to, owing to, In that, so(that), therefore, thus, hence, as a result, consequently...
隐性：cause, lead to, make，render, stimulate, spur, spark, push, motivate, prompt, be responsible for...
2017 年全年的48 场新188bet金博宝考试现已落下帷...